These beef empanadas are a must try air fryer recipe! Easy to make, delicious and ready in only 8 minutes! Made with my homemade beef picadillo filling and store bought empanada dough, these easy beef empanadas are “fried” in the air fryer and are ready in minutes (only takes 8 minutes to cook)!
Air Fryer Beef Empanadas
- 8 8 empanada discs, in frozen section, thawed
- 1 cup picadillo
- 1 Egg white, whisked
- 1 tsp. Water
- Preheat the air fryer to 325F for 8 minutes. Spray the basket generously with cooking spray.
- Place 2 tbsp of picadillo in the center of each disc. Fold in half and use a fork to seal the edges. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Whisk the egg whites with water, then brush the tops of the empanadas.
- Bake 2 or 3 at a time in the air fryer 8 minutes, or until golden. Remove from heat and repeat with the remaining empanadas.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories183
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Cholesterol 16mg 6%
- Sodium 196mg 9%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 2.5g
- Protein 11g 22%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.