Whip up some homemade Belgian waffles like a boss in your very own kitchen! Take those waffles to the next level with a berrylicious, cream-topped, syrup-drenched extravaganza!
What is the difference between a Belgian Waffle and a regular Waffle?
If you want to whip up some Belgian waffles, you’ll definitely need a fancy Belgian waffle maker with a deep and spacious grid pattern. No shortcuts are allowed! You want those waffles to be thicc with two c’s. We’re waffley fond of this Belgian waffle maker. Belgian waffles: crispy on the outside, tender on the inside. Breakfast bliss! We’re all about those deep squares, where syrup and toppings find their sweet, sweet sanctuary! 🥞🍯🍓
Regular waffles: thin, fluffy, not crispy. We’re all about those Belgian waffles – fluffy and crisp, the best of both worlds! Why settle for one when you can have it all? Move over, waffle peasants, because Belgian waffles reign supreme!
- 1 Cuisinart Flip Belgian Waffle Maker – Stainless Steel
- Prep Waffle Iron: Preheat your waffle iron, spray with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix Dry Ingredients:To a large bowl add the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, sugar, salt and whisk until combined.
- Mix Egg Whites: In another bowl, add the egg whites and beat them with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Combine Ingredients: Add the egg yolks, melted butter, milk and vanilla extract to the bowl with the flour mix and mix until well combined. Fold in the egg whites with a spatula.
- Cook: Pour the batter onto your hot waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer's directions.