Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites are the easiest appetizer, made with just TWO ingredients. Using the air fryer, the bacon comes out crisp on the outside, and the chicken juicy and tender inside.
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
- 1¼ lbs. 3 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 1-inch chunks (about 30 pieces)
- 10 Slices center cut bacon, cut into thirds
- optional, duck sauce or Thai sweet chili sauce for dipping
- Preheat the air fryer.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of chicken and secure with a toothpick.
- Air fry, in batches in an even layer 400F for 8 minutes, turning halfway until the chicken is cooked and the bacon is browned.
- Blot on a paper towel and serve right away.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories98
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Cholesterol 44mg 15%
- Sodium 130.5mg 6%
- Protein 16g 32%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.