Shishito peppers are a favorite appetizer in restaurants and wine bistros
Air Fried Shishito Peppers
- 8 oz. Shishito peppers, can be found at farmers markets, some grocery stores, and at Trader Joe’s
- Olive oil spray extra virgin
- ¼ tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- Spritz the shishito peppers all over with olive oil.
- Preheat the air fryer 400F 3 minutes.
- Transfer to the air fryer and cook in one batch 400F 8 minutes, shaking the basket halfway until soft and slightly charred and blistered
- Sprinkle with salt and squeeze with lemon wedges, serve warm.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories15
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 76.5mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 1.5g 3%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.