Sweet and Spicy Glazed Salmon is super easy, baked on a sheet pan with a simple glaze made with sweet red chili sauce, sriracha, and ginger.
Sweet and Spicy Glazed Salmon
- 1 lb. Wild salmon filets, cut in 4 pieces
- kosher salt
- ¼ cup Sweet red chili sauce
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce
- ½ tsp. Fresh grated ginger
- sliced scallions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a sheet pan with olive oil and set aside.
- Place salmon on the sheet pan and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- In a small bowl combine red chili sauce sauce, sriracha and ginger. Brush over the salmon.
- Roast in the oven 400F 8 to 10 minutes. Garnish with scallions.
- Air fry 400F 7 to 8 minutes.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories202
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Cholesterol 62.5mg 21%
- Sodium 214.5mg 9%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 6.5g
- Protein 22.5g 45%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.