This citrus sunrise punch is super easy to make with only 3 ingredients and easy on the pocket book. This Summer Sunrise Punch is perfect for this crazy heatwave we’re having! With only 4 simple ingredients, you’ll be cooling off in no time!
- 1 can Frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed (12 oz.)
- 1 can Frozen limeade concentrate, thawed (12 oz.)
- 1 can Frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed (12 oz.)
- 1 cup Grenadine
- 1 –2 fresh oranges, sliced
- 1 –2 fresh lemons, sliced
- 1 –2 fresh limes, sliced
- 2 L Club soda or seltzer water
- One day before serving, combine orange juice, limeade, and lemonade concentrates (adding water according to package directions) in a large bowl. Stir in grenadine. Fill three ice cube trays with punch; freeze. Refrigerate remaining punch.
- Right before serving, add orange, lemon, and lime slices, club soda, and frozen-punch ice cubes to punch in a pitcher or punch bowl. Serve punch immediately.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories91
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 17mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.