These Sundried Tomato Stuffed Chicken Breasts are filled with Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta, mozzarella and spinach, rolled, breaded and baked in the oven or air fryer.
Sun Dried Tomato and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Rollatini
- 8 Thin sliced boneless skinless chicken cutlets, 3 oz each
- ½ cup Sun dried tomato bruschetta
- ½ cup Part-skim shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup Chopped baby spinach
- ¼ Small red onion, sliced
- ½ cup Seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Grated Pecorino Romano cheese, or parmesan
- 1 Lemon, juice of
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- olive oil non-stick spray
- Combine breadcrumbs and grated cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, and pepper in another bowl. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 12 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place each cutlet on a work surface such as a cutting board and spread 1 tbsp sun-dried tomato bruschetta, 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese, 1 tbsp spinach leaves and 2 to 3 slices red onion in the center. Roll and place seam side down on a work surface.
- Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- When finished, dip into the lemon oil mixture, then into the crumb mixture and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Spray the top with olive oil spray. Bake 25 minutes, until golden and cooked through
- Follow steps above 1 through 6.
- Preheat the air fryer once again to 400F. Spray both sides of the chicken with oil. Cook, in two batches 12 minutes turning halfway.
- % Daily Value *
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.