Strawberry Mojito Pitcher
- 1 pound strawberries (about 20 medium)
- Juice of 3 medium limes
- ¼ cup Superfine sugar
- 2 cups Loosely packed fresh mint leaves (from about 1 bunch) (reserve 6 small sprigs for garnish)
- 5 cups Crushed ice
- 12 White rum, such as Bacardi
- 1 cup Club soda, chilled
- 6 Small fresh mint sprigs
- Reserve 6 whole strawberries for garnish. Hull and then slice the remaining strawberries and place in a pitcher. Add the lime juice and sugar and muddle until the sugar dissolves.
- Slap the mint leaves in your hand and add to the pitcher. Add the ice and gently stir for 15 seconds. Stir in the rum. Top with the club soda and gently stir for 5 seconds.
- Divide the mojito among 6 glasses. Tuck a mint sprig into the top of each glass, float a whole strawberry in the center of each glass, insert a tall straw, and serve.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories197
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0%
- Sodium 18.7mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 11%
- Sugars 12.2g
- Protein 0.8g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.