Grilled Summer Squash with Feta and Mint
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 each zucchini and yellow squash, cut into 1½-inch chunks
- ¼ cup Crumbled feta
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped fresh mint
- Preheat grill to high. Brush grill grate with oil.
- Whisk together lemon juice and oil for the vinaigrette; season with salt and pepper, then toss half with the squash.
- Transfer squash to grill, reserving vinaigrette in bowl. Grill squash, uncovered, until charred in spots, 7–8 minutes, turning as needed.
- Transfer grilled squash to bowl with reserved vinaigrette, then toss in remaining vinaigrette, feta, and mint; season with salt and pepper.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories214
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Cholesterol 17mg 6%
- Sodium 182mg 8%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 5g 10%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.