This giant skillet cookie has secrets hidden inside — marshmallow fluff and mini peanut butter cups. It’s a great dessert for sharing — or not! Does it get any better than this?
Chocolate Peanut Butter Skillet Cookie with Marshmallow Fluff
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- 10.25" Cast-Iron Skillet
- 9" Wire Whisk
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 Stick unsalted butter (8 Tbsp.), softened
- ½ cup Creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup Packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups Semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Jar Marshmallow creme (7 oz.)
- 1 cup Reese’s peanut butter cups minis (unwrapped mini cups)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat a 10-inch cast-iron skillet with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Blend butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar with a mixer until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat until fluffy, then add flour mixture and beat to combine.
- Mix in chocolate chips. Spread half the batter in bottom of prepared skillet. Spread marshmallow fluff over batter; sprinkle with peanut butter cups. Press remaining batter on top in an even layer.
- Bake cookie until golden brown, 30–35 minutes; cool at least 1 hour before cutting.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories554
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 12g 60%
- Cholesterol 52mg 18%
- Sodium 395mg 17%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 10g 20%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.