This Indian-inspired classic, is a low-carb Biryani made with riced cauliflower instead of rice. It’s also Keto and Gluten-free.
Cauliflower Rice Chicken Biryani
- 1 lb. Antibiotic Free Fresh (ABF) Chicken Breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Grated ginger
- 1 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Garam masala
- ¾ tsp. Ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp. Chili powder
- 1 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 3 tsp. Ghee Clarified Butter
- 1 Large yellow onion, diced
- 1-2 Hot green chili pepper, sliced
- 2 pkgs. 6 cups Garlic Riced Cauliflower
- ¼ cup Chopped cilantro
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Season the chicken with 1 teaspoon salt, ginger, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric and lemon juice.
- In a large skillet over high heat, add 1 teaspoon ghee. Add half of the chicken and cook until browned, and cooked through, about 5 minutes stirring halfway.
- Set aside and repeat with the remaining ghee and chicken. Set aside.
- Add 2 teaspoons ghee to the skillet, reduce heat to medium-high and add the onion, cook until they become golden about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the green chili, cauliflower rice, remaining 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala and 1/2 teaspoon turmeric.
- Cook, stirring until tender, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories221
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 92mg 31%
- Sodium 646mg 27%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 5.5g
- Protein 30g 60%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.