This light zucchini carpaccio salad is a perfect side dish for the summer . Bursting with flavor, this salad can be serve as a side dish, appetizer or simply a light lunch.
- 2 Medium zucchini, ends cut off and sliced 1/16th with mandolin
- ½ Lemon
- 4 tsp. Olive oil extra virgin
- kosher salt, to taste and fresh black pepper
- 1 cup Baby Arugula
- ¼ cup Shaved Parmesan
- Combine oil and lemon juice. Place a layer of zucchini to cover the bottom of a platter. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil and lemon juice.
- Repeat layering zucchini, salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice until all zucchini is used up. Let marinade for at least 10 minutes.
- Right before serving, top with fresh arugula, shaved Parmesan and serve.
- Amount Per ServingCalories81
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 90mg 4%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 3g 6%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.