This simple, light, homemade Blue Cheese Dressing is made with Greek yogurt, blue cheese, lemon juice, mayonnaise and seasoning.
Blue Cheese Dressing
- ½ cup Crumbled blue cheese
- 6 oz. Fat free Greek yogurt, full fat for Keto
- 1 tbsp. Light mayonnaise, full fat for Keto, check labels
- 1 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. White wine vinegar
- ⅙ tsp. Garlic powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, mash blue cheese and yogurt together with a fork.
- Stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, and garlic powder until well blended.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Makes 1 cup.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories52
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
- Cholesterol 7mg 3%
- Sodium 160mg 7%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2%
- Sugars 2.5g
- Protein 3.5g 8%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.