These crispy french fries are easy to make and seriously good! A healthy air fryer recipe that makes addictive fries in minutes!
Air Fryer French Fries
- air fryer
- nonstick spray
- 1 Medium potatoes, 6 oz, yukon gold or russet, washed and dried
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- ⅛ tsp. Kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp. Garlic powder
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat the air fryer 380°F.
- Cut the potato lengthwise into 1/4 inch thin slices; then cut each slice into 1/4 inch fries. (A mandolin is helpful here).
- In a medium bowl toss the potatoes and oil. Season with salt, garlic powder and black pepper to taste; toss to coat.
- Place the potatoes in the basket in an even layer without overlapping or crowding, cook the potatoes 12 to 15 minutes, turning halfway until crisp.
- If you have a Cuisinart Toaster Style Fryer, cook 350F 12 minutes.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories176
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%
- Sodium 6.5mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 4g 8%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.