These Crispy Boneless Breaded Pork Chops come out moist on the inside and crispy on the outside! An easy air fryer recipe that takes only 12 minutes to cook.
Air Fryer Crispy Breaded Pork Chops
- olive oil spray
- 6¾ inch Thick center cut boneless pork chops, fat trimmed (5 oz each)
- kosher salt
- 1 Large egg, beaten
- ½ cup Panko crumbs, check labels for GF
- ⅓ cup Crushed cornflakes crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Grated parmesan cheese, omit for dairy free
- 1¼ tsp. Sweet paprika
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- ½ tsp. Onion powder
- ¼ tsp. Chili powder
- ⅛ tsp. Black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F for 12 minutes and lightly spray the basket with oil.
- Season pork chops on both sides with 1/2 tsp kosher salt.
- Combine panko, cornflake crumbs, parmesan cheese, 3/4 tsp kosher salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder and black pepper in a large shallow bowl.
- Place the beaten egg in another. Dip the pork into the egg, then crumb mixture.
- When the air fryer is ready, place 3 of the chops into the prepared basket and spritz the top with oil.
- Cook 12 minutes turning half way, spritzing both sides with oil. Set aside and repeat with the remaining.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories378
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 121mg 41%
- Sodium 373mg 16%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 33g 66%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.