Easy Chicken Parmesan Air Fryer recipe comes out juicy and delicious. Ready in only 18 minutes this is one chicken dinner your family will love!
Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
- 2 8 oz. each chicken breast, sliced in half to make 4 thinner cutlets
- 6 Tbsp. Seasoned breadcrumbs, Optional Gluten-free or Whole Wheat
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. Butter, melted (or olive oil)
- 6 Tbsp. Reduced fat mozzarella cheese,
- cooking spray
- ½ cup Marinara
- Preheat the air fryer 360F° for 3 minutes.
- Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Melt the butter in another bowl.
- Lightly brush the butter onto the chicken, then dip into breadcrumb mixture.
- When the air fryer is ready, place 2 pieces in the basket and spray the top with oil.
- Cook 6 minutes, turn and top each with 2 tbsp sauce and 1 1/2 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cook 3 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Set aside and keep warm, repeat with the remaining 2 pieces.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories251
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
- Cholesterol 14mg 5%
- Sodium 829mg 35%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6%
- Protein 31.5g 63%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.