Homemade chicken nuggets made with chicken breast chunks coated in breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Fried until crisp, golden and delicious, your family will love this easy air fryer recipe.
Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
- 16 oz. 2 large skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into even 1-inch bite sized pieces
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp. Olive oil
- 6 Tbsp. Whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Panko
- 2 Tbsp. Grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil spray,
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F for 8 minutes.
- Put the olive oil in one bowl and the breadcrumbs, panko and parmesan cheese in another.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then put in the bowl with the olive oil and mix well so the olive oil evenly coats all of the chicken.
- Put a few chunks of chicken at a time into the breadcrumb mixture to coat, then on the basket.
- Lightly spray the top with olive oil spray then air fry 8 minutes, turning halfway. Until golden.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories188
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Cholesterol 57mg 19%
- Sodium 427mg 18%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 0.5g
- Protein 25g 50%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.