Three Bean Salad
- 15 oz Cannellini Beans Canned
- 15 oz Kidney Beans Canned
- 15 oz Garbanzo Beans Canned
- ½ Red Onion
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 1 cup Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1 tsp Minced Rosemary
- ⅓ ⅓ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Virgin Olive Oil Extra
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper Freshly Ground
Make the salad
- In a large bowl, mix the 3 different types of beans, the celery, onion (drained of soaking water), parsley, and rosemary.
Make the dressing
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add the dressing to the beans. Toss to coat.
Chill and Serve
- Transfer the salad to the refrigerator for several hours, to allow the beans to soak up the flavor of the dressing. Let come to close to room temperature to serve.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories111
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 299mg 13%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.