Easy Strawberry Mango Smoothies. They are great for breakfast, snack time, or even dessert. The strawberry mango combo is amazing and the smoothie only takes minutes to make.
Mango Peach and Strawberry Smoothie
- 1½ cup Frozen Mango Chunks peeled chunks, partially thawed
- 1½ cup Strawberries, Frozen
- 2 Peaches pitted
- 1 Banana
- 2 cup Pineapple Juice or Apple Juice or Orange Juice, Bottled
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories215
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 5mg 1%
- Potassium 703mg 21%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 40g
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.