Strawberry Jello Cake
- 1 White Cake Mix Package
- 4 Large Eggs
- ⅔ cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 oz Strawberry Flavored Gelatin
- 4 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 ½ cup Powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a cake pan with nonstick spray and sprinkle with flour. Tip and tap the edges of the cake pan to coat it with flour.
- In the bowl of a mixer, mix the cake mix, eggs, water, oil and jello together.
- Pour into greased and floured 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 350* for 27-30 minutes.
- When cake is done, prick with 2 tined fork while still hot.
- Immediately pour cream icing over top.
- In a small bowl, mix the heavy cream and powdered sugar until smooth, but runny.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories204
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Trans Fat 11g
- Cholesterol 54mg 18%
- Sodium 64mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 18g
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.