Festive cranberry and classic orange come together with prosecco and club soda to create a super light and refreshing cocktail for the holidays
- Glass Liquid Measuring Cups
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- 100-ounce Glass Pitcher
- Wooden Spoon Set
- Stainless Steel Citrus Zester
- 1 cup St~Germain liqueur
- ½ cup Sweet vermouth
- 1 tsp. Bitters, such as Peychaud’s
- Ice cubes
- 1 Bottle Champagne or dry sparkling white wine (750 ml)
- Lemon twists
- Combine St~Germain, vermouth, and bitters in a pitcher with ice until chilled; strain out ice.
- Add Champagne; gently stir to combine. Divide spritz among 8 glasses; serve each with a lemon twist.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories209
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 6mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.