Grilled Chicken, Chutney and Brie Sandwiches
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 4 tsp Vegetable oil
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 (1/4-inch-thick) slices red onion
- ⅓ cup Mango chutney
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- Dash ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 4 Kaiser rolls split
- 1 ⅓ cup Mixed spring greens (from 5-oz bag)
- 4 oz Brie cheese, cut into 16 pieces
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix curry powder, salt and oil. Rub mixture over chicken breasts.
- Place chicken and onion slices on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 12 to 16 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F), and onion slices are tender, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix chutney, mayonnaise and ground red pepper; blend well. Spread chutney-mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of rolls. Place 1/3 cup mixed greens on bottom half of each roll. Top each with chicken, onion slice and 4 pieces of cheese. Cover with top halves of rolls.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories565
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 8g 40%
- Cholesterol 100mg 34%
- Sodium 970mg 41%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 10g
- Protein 38g 76%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.