This classic Italian cocktail is the perfect hot summer day or night sipper on a patio. A little sweet, some bitter, a bit of aromatic, an orange, and a whole lot of deliciousness.
- Professional 24 Oz Cocktail Mixing Glass, Thick Bottom Seamless Crystal Mixing Glass
- 12 Inch Stainless Steel Spiral Pattern Bar Cocktail Shaker Spoon
- Stainless Steel 4-Prong Bar Strainer
- Citrus Zester and Channel Knife
- Prep Y-Peeler
- 1 oz. Gin
- 1 oz. Campari
- 1 0z. Sweet vermouth
- Orange peel
- Combine gin, Campari, and vermouth in a glass with ice and stir until cold; strain over an ice-filled glass.
- Garnish Negroni with an orange peel twist.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories122
- % Daily Value *
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.