These classic mojitos don’t deviate from the simple recipe that made them a staple summer spirit, and they don’t need to. Our take on the classic Cuban cocktail perfectly balances smooth rum, tangy lime, and sharp mint. Taking only 5 minutes to make, our classic mojitos are the perfect companion to any summer gathering. With a mojito in hand, you can bring the island right into your kitchen.
- ½ cup Roughly chopped fresh mint
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- 1 cup White rum
- ½ cup Fresh lime juice
- Crushed ice
- Club soda
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Lime slices
- Muddle chopped mint with sugar in a pitcher. Add rum and lime juice; stir to dissolve sugar. Strain mojitos into tall glasses.
- Add ice to each drink; top with club soda. Garnish drinks with mint sprigs and lime slices.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories176
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 1mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.