Seven-Layer Bars. Hello-Dolly Bars. Magic-Cookie Bars. Call these goodies whatever you want — they’re as yummy and easy to make as ever!
Chocolate-Crusted Seven-Layer Bars
- 2 Sticks unsalted butter (16 Tbsp.)
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- ¼ tsp. Table salt
- 1 pkg. Chocolate wafer cookies (9 oz.)
- 14 ¼ ×5-inch graham crackers
- 1 cup Semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Butterscotch chips
- 1 ½ cups Sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup Sliced almonds
- 1 can Sweetened condensed milk (14 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray, line the bottom with parchment paper, and coat the paper with nonstick spray.
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over low until melted, about 2 minutes. Add sugar and salt, stir to dissolve, then remove from heat.
- Process chocolate wafers in a food processor until fine crumbs; transfer to a bowl. Process graham crackers until fine crumbs; add to wafer crumbs and stir to combine.
- Pour crumb mixture into butter mixture; stir to thoroughly combine. Press crumb mixture into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Layer crust with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut, and almonds, spreading ingredients as evenly as possible. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top and bake until nuts and coconut are lightly toasted, 35–40 minutes; remove from oven. Let bars cool in the pan on a rack, 45 minutes, then refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Place cutting board or serving tray over pan and invert. Tap bottom of pan to release crust; peel off parchment paper. Cut into 32 bars.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories286
- % Daily Value *
- Cholesterol 19mg 7%
- Sodium 156mg 7%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Protein 3g 6%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.