This brandy version of a Moscow mule has a nice kick and pairs well with the Prosciutto-Wrapped Dates. This party-ready punch is great to serve a crowd at a holiday gatherings.
Brandy Mule Punch with Lemon Simple Syrup
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- Glass Liquid Measuring Cups
- 3-Quart Saucepan
- 9" Wire Whisk
- 18 x 24-Inch Plastic Cutting Board
- 8" Chef's Knife
- Lemon Juicer
- 100-ounce Glass Pitcher
SIMPLE SYRUP, HEAT
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cups Strained fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ cups Brandy
- 3 Bottles ginger beer (12 oz. each), chilled
- For the simple syrup, heat water, sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium until sugar dissolves, 3–4 minutes; let cool to room temperature, then stir in lemon juice, and chill until ready to use.
- For the punch, combine brandy and simple syrup. Right before serving, add ginger beer. Serve punch in mugs or cups with ice.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories223
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 19mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.