Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 cup Bananas, mashed (about 2 1/2 medium bananas)
- 1 Large egg
- ½ cup Applesauce
- 1 tbsp Stevia or 1/2 cup splenda
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Regular flour
- ¼ cup Milk, 1%
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 3 tbsp Semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line twelve 1/3-cup muffin cups with foil muffin liners. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Mix mashed bananas, egg, melted butter and milk in medium bowl. Stir banana mixture into dry ingredients just until blended (do not overmix). Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full. Bake muffins until tops are pale golden and tester inserted into center comes out with some melted chocolate attached but no crumbs, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer muffins to rack; cool.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories91.7
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 11.4mg 4%
- Sodium 70.4mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6%
- Protein 2.4g 5%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.