This single-serving banana bread mug cake cooks in the microwave in about 1 minute
Banana Bread Muffin In A Mug
- ½ Very ripe banana
- ¼ tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour, or gluten-free flour mix
- 1 tsp Sugar, optional but not needed
- ¼ tsp Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Oil of your choice, optional but not needed
Optional add ins:
- mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, chopped walnuts, chopped pecans, hemp seeds, etc,
- Mash the banana in a small bowl and mix in oil and vanilla extract.
- Put the flour, sugar (if using), baking powder and salt in a small espresso mug. Blend thoroughly with a fork.
- Add the mashed bananas, mix in any additional mix-ins like chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- Microwave 90 seconds then let it cool about 1 minute before eating. If making a double batch in a large mug, cook 2 minutes.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories108
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 1%
- Sodium 123mg 6%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 7g
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.