Crispy sweet potato fries made in the air-fryer, with just a small amount of oil! An easy sweet potato recipe you’re going to love!
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 Medium peeled sweet potatoes, 12 oz. total
- 2 tsp. Olive oil
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. Sweet paprika
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F 8 minutes.
- Lightly spray the fryer basket with oil.
- Slice each potato into even 1/4 inch thick fries.
- Toss with oil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and paprika.
- Cook in 2 or 3 batches, without overcrowding the pan 8 minutes, turning half way.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories221
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 302mg 13%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
- Sugars 7g
- Protein 3g 6%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.