Instead of more traditional breakfast cocktails, try our sweet sidecar punch to wake you up in the morning. Based on the sidecar cocktail of brandy, triple sec, and lemon juice, this remix replaces the triple sec with cherry juice from maraschino cherries for a bold flavor. The strong, fruity flavor of this punch goes great with brunch sandwiches.
Sweet Sidecar Punch
- ½ cup Brandy
- ½ cup Cherry juice from maraschino cherries (10 oz. jar)
- ¼ cup Lemonade
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Triple Sec
- Combine brandy, cherry juice, lemonade, lime juice, and Triple Sec in a cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously to combine, then strain into a pitcher with additional ice and citrus slices.
- Serve punch in 4 crushed ice-filled glasses.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories217
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 18mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.