Strawberry & Pineapple Trifles with Amaretto & Vanilla Yogurt
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- 18 x 24-Inch Plastic Cutting Board
- 8" Chef's Knife
- 10" Serrated Knife
- Glass Nesting Bowls
- ½ cup Diced fresh strawberries
- ½ cup Diced fresh pineapple
- 1 Tbsp. Amaretto liqueur
- Juice of ¼ a lemon
- ¼ Purchased angel food cake, cubed (1½ cups)
- ½ cup Fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Roasted and salted almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 Sprigs fresh mint
- Macerate strawberries and pineapple in amaretto and lemon juice, 15 minutes.
- Layer half of the angel food cake on bottom of two 1½-cup trifle dishes; top with half the strawberry mixture, half the yogurt, and half the nuts. Repeat layering.
- Garnish trifles with mint. Serve trifles immediately or chill until ready to serve.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories261
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 1mg 1%
- Sodium 322mg 14%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 8g 16%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.