Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
- ½ cup 1% Milk
- ½ cup Lowfat 1% Cottage Cheese
- 4-8 packets of Splenda (or sweeten to taste w/ your choice of sweeteners)
- ½ tsp Vanilla or Almond extract (optional)
- 2 cup (300 grams) Strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
- Place the milk, cottage cheese, sweetener and extract in blender and blend until completely smooth and all lumps are gone (30 seconds). NOTE: DO NOT ADD FROZEN FRUIT UNTIL COTTAGE CHEESE IS BLENDED SMOOTH.
- Then add frozen strawberries (or frozen fruit of choice) a few at a time, blending in-between each addition until all are added and shake is smooth.
- ***Try it with frozen blueberries, frozen berries or frozen peaches.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories236.3
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Cholesterol 10.5mg 4%
- Sodium 518.6mg 22%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 6.2g 25%
- Protein 19.4g 39%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.