This easy, tasty, Roasted spaghetti squash with bacon and Parmesan cheese is a great combination while being low-carb
Spaghetti Squash with Bacon and Parmesan
- 4 Slices center cut bacon, sliced
- 1 Medium spaghetti squash, yields 3 cups cooked
- pinch Kosher salt
- 1 ½ tbsp. Olive oil extra virgin
- ½ cup Course grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add the bacon and cook until crisp, about 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer bacon to a paper towel with a slotted spoon.
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Cut the squash in half lengthwise, and use a spoon to scrape out the seeds and soft yellow strands. Lightly season with salt and pepper, place the squash face down on the baking sheet and bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until the flesh easily pierces with a fork.
- When soft, transfer to a bowl and combine with olive oil, parmesan, and bacon.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories109
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13%
- Cholesterol 8.5mg 3%
- Sodium 239mg 10%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 6g 12%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.