The Vodka Sunrise drink recipe is a lot like the Tequila Sunrise, only with vodka instead of tequila. Or you could think of it as a Screwdriver with a healthy amount of grenadine added in. The Vodka Sunrise is a great drink recipe to know. It’s easy to make, has a wonderful sweet and fruity flavor, and it even looks beautiful with that “sunrise” effect
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- Glass Liquid Measuring Cups
- 3-Quart Saucepan
- High-Heat Scraper
- Fine-Mesh Sieve Set
- 100-ounce Glass Pitcher
- 2 cups Fresh or frozen cranberries
- ⅔ cup Fresh orange juice
- ⅓ cup Superfine sugar
- 6 cups Fresh orange juice
- 2 cups Tequila
- Orange slices
- Heat 2 cups cranberries, ⅔ cup orange juice, and sugar in a saucepan over medium. Once boiling, reduce heat to low; simmer until cranberries are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Press mixture through a fine-mesh sieve; let cool completely.
- Combine 6 cups orange juice and tequila in a large pitcher; chill while cranberry purée cools.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. purée into the bottom of each of eight glasses. Slowly pour 1 cup orange-tequila mixture into each glass. Garnish each glass with cranberries and an orange slice.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories253
- % Daily Value *
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.