Say cheers to the new year with an Elderflower French 75! It’s a floral take on the classic champagne cocktail with lemon, gin and St. Germain elderflower liqueur. This elderflower cocktail will be your new favorite drink for toasting and celebrating!
Champagne and St Germain Cocktail
- 1 Bottle dry sparkling wine (750 mL), such as Champagne
- 2 cup St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 cup Fresh lemon juice, strained
- Ice cubes
- Combine sparkling wine, St-Germain, and lemon juice in a pitcher; add ice and stir to chill. Strain cocktail into glasses and serve.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories279
- % Daily Value *
- Total Carbohydrate
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.