This fast and easy Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp recipe is a meal-in-one, made with shrimp, sausage, and lots of colorful vegetables such as zucchini, yellow squash and bell peppers.
- 1 Tbsp. Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 24 (1 pound) cleaned and peeled extra jumbo shrimp
- 6 oz. Fully cooked Turkey/Chicken Andouille sausage or kielbasa*, sliced
- 1 Medium zucchini, 8 ounces, sliced into 1/4-inch thick half moons
- 1 Medium yellow squash, 8 ounces, sliced into 1/4-inch thick half moons
- 1 Large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin 1-inch pieces
- ¼ tsp. Kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the Cajun seasoning and shrimp, toss to coat.
- Add the sausage, zucchini, squash, bell peppers, and salt and toss with the oil.
- Preheat the air fryer 400F.
- In 2 batches (for smaller baskets), transfer the shrimp and vegetables to the air fryer basket and cook 8 minutes, shaking the basket 2 to 3 times.
- Set aside, repeat with remaining shrimp and veggies.
- Once both batches are cooked, return the first batch to the air fryer and cook 1 minute.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories284
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Cholesterol 205mg 69%
- Sodium 1500mg 63%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 31g 62%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.