Asian Pear Sparkler
- 1 cup Freshly pressed Asian pear juice*
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- ¾ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 (4-inch) sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into coins
- Small grating of fresh nutmeg
- Soda water
- Combine pear juice, lemon juice, honey, sugar, rosemary, ginger, and nutmeg in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then simmer on low heat for 5 minutes, stirring to dissolve the sugars.
- Remove from heat and let stand 30 minutes. Strain the syrup through a fine-mesh strainer and discard the solids. Let syrup cool completely.
- To serve, fill an 8-ounce glass halfway with ice cubes, add 3 tablespoons of syrup, fill with soda water, and stir. Add more syrup for a sweeter or stronger flavor.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories284
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0%
- Sodium 6.0mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 4%
- Sugars 74.2g
- Protein 0.4g 1%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.