International Licensing Manager
There’s always more depth to the story at Jonas Magazines. You can take your career to the next level by becoming our International Licensing Manager and working with some of the most recognizable companies in the world.
Krave Cuisine, Luxuori, Sommerlz, Therajon Luxury, Oceans 5, and Portico Decor are just few of the renowned media properties we publish. We’ve established a working atmosphere that promotes teamwork and cooperation. We are always on the lookout for innovative approaches. We are committed to growth and improvement, we believe in each other’s abilities, and we enjoy ourselves as we create the future while preserving the past.
Jonas Magazine’s global brands (Krave Cuisine, Luxuori, Sommerlz, Therajon Luxury, Oceans 5, and Portico Decor) are in good hands with the Global Brand Licensing Team. This position will collaborate closely with the Barbados office of Jonas Magazines, but also with offices throughout the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position’s goal is to provide strategic data and insights to the Client & Commercial Operations teams so that they can better plan, execute, and convert on campaign initiatives. This person will partner with the Client, Commercial Operations, and Content teams to help develop campaigns that generate client outcomes through the use of multiple Paid Social and Paid Search platforms, and will be the key gatekeeper of all social insights and audience data.
You will assist the Head of Paid Media with commercial outcomes and product development while also managing campaigns. There will also be an emphasis placed on keeping tabs on changes in the sector, keeping an eye out for business prospects, and evaluating the results.
- Work alongside the internal sales teams to provide audience insight and analysis to add to pitches and brief responses, both on a request and proactive basis
- Work alongside media planning and account management teams to ensure media grids and products are planned and optimised to drive positive campaign results e.g. reach vs conversions
- Develop and manage paid strategy of commercial campaigns, advising on best practice pre-sales, campaign structure and execution while implementing structures such as pixel and audience sharing, audience curation via DMP
- Work with commercial team, studio and platforms to execute brand/conversion lift studies for all relevant campaigns ensuring studies are planned with excellence from start to finish that drives incremental client results
- Host education sessions & town halls where necessary to inform & educate the sales teams on new social products, paid media updates and other paid-social best practices
- Attend external client meetings where necessary to support high value pitches with relevant data and insight
- Support the wider Audience Development team with campaign creation, monitoring pacing at regular intervals to ensure campaigns efficiently meet KPIs through regular optimisation
- Ensure PCA’s and EOC’s are completed to the highest standard in a timely fashion for the Account Managers
- Support the Head of Paid Media with Commercial output of the team
- To train more junior members of the team in Paid Social/Search best practices
- Support the Head of Paid Media in testing and developing new ad platforms
- Experience working in a publisher /agency environment desired in a paid media capacity – Essential
- Experience using Google Analytics – Essential
- Experience using content analytics platforms – Essential
- Experience working across Paid Social/Search tools – Essential
- Experience in full-funnel digital marketing – Essential
WHAT WE OFFER
At Jonas Magazines, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days) – pro-rata for part-time or fixed-term employees.
- Hybrid working model. 3 days a week in our Barbados office.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Life assurance and pension scheme.
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.
Jonas Magazines is dedicated to promoting the kind of society in which everyone’s voice is heard and valued by using our powerful brands to do so. We appreciate the increased opportunities for new ideas, cooperation, and creativity that come from having a more diverse workforce. In addition to being the moral thing to do, increasing the diversity of opinions within our business will help us create more effective and engaging content that more people will appreciate. That’s why it’s so important to us to create a company culture where everyone feels like their voice is being heard.
Sales and Advertising
09/28/2023, 12:53 PM