International Licensing Manager
There’s always more depth to the story at Jonas Magazines. You can take your career to the next level by becoming our International Licensing Manager and working with some of the most recognizable companies in the world.
Krave Cuisine, Luxuori, Sommerlz, Therajon Luxury, Oceans 5, and Portico Decor are just few of the renowned media properties we publish. We’ve established a working atmosphere that promotes teamwork and cooperation. We are always on the lookout for innovative approaches. We are committed to growth and improvement, we believe in each other’s abilities, and we enjoy ourselves as we create the future while preserving the past.
Jonas Magazine’s global brands (Krave Cuisine, Luxuori, Sommerlz, Therajon Luxury, Oceans 5, and Portico Decor) are in good hands with the Global Brand Licensing Team. This position will collaborate closely with the Barbados office of Jonas Magazines, but also with offices throughout the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Account manage a third-party licensing agency in EMEA and APAC, being their first point of contact at Jonas Magazines Brand Development for business development, account management, finances and marketing.
- Strategize with the Senior Global Licensing Director for business development opportunities and direction.
- Monitor industry trends, competitive landscape, and consumer insights to support strategy, new business opportunities and product development.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and trust with key stakeholders at Jonas Magazines O&Os and relevant media partners.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of the local market editions of the global brands.
- Collaborate with the US licensing marketing team to ensure consistency across marketing messaging, plans and activities for global licensees.
- Learn and utilise various data points from the different Jonas Magazines brands in each key markets to maintain and grow the licensing business.
- Plan, collaborate and execute marketing activities for licensed products across Jonas Magazines platforms. Including, but not limited to, print, digital, social and event integration, collaborating with internal teams when necessary.
- Review and approve licensee and retailer marketing plans, including, but not limited to, social media content, influencer campaigns and in-store promotional activities.
- Negotiate licensing contracts alongside Senior Global Licensing Director whilst taking lead on reviewing the documents with legal counsel.
- Work alongside the creative team to support ongoing product development when needed, ensuring that critical path timelines as kept.
- To be an ambassador of Jonas Magazines Global and its values.
- You may be required to undertake such further duties as your skills, qualifications and experience allow and/or as may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management – (internal / external)
- Proven account/client relationship management
- Able to confidently collaborate with wider business areas
- Demonstrate strategy development and strategic thinking
- Project management experience
- Negotiation skills
- Leadership ability
- Conflict management experience
- Audience understanding and engagement
- Trend insight
- Technical skills including all basic Microsoft Office and Google applications
At Jonas Magazines, you can choose from a huge range of perks and benefits that can help you learn well, work well and live well including:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy up to 5 additional holiday days) – pro-rata for part-time or fixed-term employees.
- Hybrid working model. 3 days a week in our Barbados office.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Life assurance and pension scheme.
- Regular socials and more!
There’s more to your story than you imagine. And the next chapter begins right here.
Jonas Magazines is dedicated to promoting the kind of society in which everyone’s voice is heard and valued by using our powerful brands to do so. We appreciate the increased opportunities for new ideas, cooperation, and creativity that come from having a more diverse workforce. In addition to being the moral thing to do, increasing the diversity of opinions within our business will help us create more effective and engaging content that more people will appreciate. That’s why it’s so important to us to create a company culture where everyone feels like their voice is being heard.
Sales and Advertising
09/28/2023, 12:53 PM