Soak up the summer with this almost prefect white sangria! What a great summer drink, which is fruity and is made with a sweet white wine, oranges , limes and brandy. Chill for several hours, to allow the oranges and limes flavor to soak in, this white sangria will definitely satisfy every guest at your party.
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Hot water
- Ice cubes
- 4 cups Sweet white wine (such as Riesling)
- ⅓ cup Brandy
- 1 Orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 Lime, sliced into rounds
- 1 cup Club soda
- Dissolve sugar in hot water in a pitcher; add 1 cup ice, wine, brandy, orange slices, and lime slices.
- Chill sangria until ready to serve.
- Before serving, stir in soda, then pour into glasses over ice.
- Amount Per ServingCalories283
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 1mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Protein 1g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.