Watermelon White Sangria
- 1 cup Cubed watermelon
- ½ medium nectarine, peach or plum, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Raspberries, sliced strawberries or blackberries (optional)
- 5 to 6 thin slices lime
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sauvignon blanc
- ¼ cup St. Germain liqueur
- 1-2 tbsp Agave nectar or simple syrup (optional), to taste
- Ice, for serving
- In a large pitcher, combine the prepared watermelon, nectarine, raspberries and lime.
- Pour in the St. Germain, followed by the entire bottle of sauvignon blanc. Gently stir with a big spoon to combine. Let the mixture chill in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours (the longer, the better).
- Taste and stir in some agave nectar if the sangria isn’t quite sweet enough for you.
- Serve sangria in individual glasses, over ice.
11 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories143
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 0.5mg 1%
- Potassium 2mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 5.3g
- Protein 0.5g 1%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.