Watermelon and Blackberry Sangria
- 1 bottle (750 ml) white zinfandel or rose wine, chilled
- ¼ cup Watermelon schnapps liqueur
- 1-1/2 cups Cubed seedless watermelon (1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 Medium lime, thinly sliced
- 1/2 to 1 cup fresh blackberries, halved
- 12 oz lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Fresh basil or mint leaves
- In a large pitcher, stir together wine and schnapps; add watermelon, lime and blackberries.
- Chill at least 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in soda.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with basil or mint
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories119
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 10mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 8g
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.