This easy air fryer recipe results in juicy and flavorful turkey that’ll pair perfectly with your favorite side dishes. Air Fryer Turkey Breast comes out so moist and juicy and perfectly cooked with a beautiful deep golden brown skin. And bonus, it cooks in a fraction of the time it would in the oven!
- 4 lbs. Turkey breast, on the bone with skin (ribs removed)
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tsp. Kosher
- ½ Tbsp. Dry turkey or poultry seasoning, I used Bell’s which has not salt
- Rub 1/2 tablespoon of oil all over the turkey breast. Season both sides with salt and turkey seasoning then rub in the remaining half tablespoon of oil over the skin side.
- Preheat the air fryer 350F and cook skin side down 20 minutes, turn over and cook until the internal temperature is 160F using an instant-read thermometer about 30 to 40 minutes more depending on the size of your breast. Let is rest 10 minutes before carving.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories226
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13%
- Cholesterol 84mg 29%
- Sodium 296mg 13%
- Protein 32.5g 65%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.