These Tuna Stuffed Deviled Eggs are perfect to pack for lunch or serve as an appetizer!
Tuna Deviled Eggs
- In a medium bowl combine the egg yolks with mayo and mash.
- Add tuna, red onion and red wine vinegar.
- Scoop heaping spoonfuls of the tuna salad into the 16 halved eggs. Garnish with chives.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories264
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
- Cholesterol 397mg 133%
- Sodium 472mg 20%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 26.5g 53%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.