A classic New Orleans cocktail recipe that uses gin, citrus, egg white, cream, and orange flower water and is great with brunch.
Triple Citrus Ramos Gin Fizz
- OXO Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- Pyrex 4-Piece Glass Liquid Measuring Cups
- Vegetable Peeler Set
- 3-Quart Saucepan
- Glass Pitcher
- Fine-Mesh Sieve Set
- Wooden Spoon Set
- ⅔ cup Granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup Water
- 1 Each lemon and lime zest peeled
- ½ Orange zest peeled
- 2 cups Gin
- 4 Egg whites
- ½ cup Each fresh lemon and lime juice
- ¼ cup Fresh orange juice
- ½ cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Ice cubes
- 1 Bottle club soda (10 oz.)
- Heat sugar, water, and zests in a saucepan over medium, stirring until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes; remove zest.
- Combine simple syrup, gin, egg whites, lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, and heavy cream in a blender; blend 2 minutes.
- Add ice and blend 30 seconds; strain into a pitcher. Stir in club soda and serve over ice.