Sangria is as summer festive drink as they come. Just be Careful, white sangria tastes fruity and fruity but it packs a big whoa in a punch. Grab your pitchers. It’s wine and fruit season
- Measuring Cups/Spoons Set
- Glass Liquid Measuring Cups
- 18 x 24-Inch Plastic Cutting Board
- 8" Chef's Knife
- 100-ounce Glass Pitcher
- Wooden Spoon Set
- 1½ cups Dry white wine
- ¾ cup Lemon-lime soda (such as 7UP)
- ¼ cup St~Germain liqueur
- 1 Tbsp. Agave nectar
- 1 Small fresh peach, sliced
- ½ Orange, sliced
- Combine wine, soda, St~Germain, and agave in a pitcher.
- Add peach and orange slices to pitcher; chill until ready to serve.
- Pour sangría into two glasses over ice with peach and orange slices.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories360
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 19mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 1g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.