St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes
- 1 ¾ cup All-purpose flour
- 3 ½ oz Instant pistachio pudding mix
- ⅔ cup Sugar
- 2 ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¾ cup Miniature chocolate chip
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1 ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 CUP Pre-made cream cheese frosting (Betty Crocker, Duncan Hines, Pillsbury, etc…)
- Green colored crystal sugar or shamrock candy sprinkles (or both)
- Set oven at 375 degrees;
- In a mixing bowl, add the first 5 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Add in the chocolate chips; stir to combine.
- In another bowl, add the eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla; stir to combine.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture; stir until well mixed.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting and decorate with colored sugar and sprinkles.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories304.9
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Cholesterol 23.5mg 8%
- Sodium 190mg 8%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 4%
- Sugars 30.1g
- Protein 3g 6%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.