St. Patrick’s Day Crispy Treats
- 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan
- 6 cup Rice Krispies
- ¼ cup Margarine
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 – 1 tsp Green food coloring
- 10 oz 1 package mini marshmallows
- gold chocolate coins (wrapped in gold)
- Line a 13x9x2 baking pan with foil, lighty spray with Pam cooking spray or butter.
- Melt margarine in a large pot on low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla extract and food coloring stir until smooth.
- Add cereal quickly to the melted marshmallow mixture, stir until well coated.
- Press into the ready greased baking pan with a buttered spatula. Set aside and cool.
- Cut into bars or you can use a shamrock cookie cutter.
- Garnish top with gold wrapped candy coins.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories82.1
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2%
- Sodium 71mg 3%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 1%
- Sugars 75g
- Protein 0.7g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.