Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2.7 oz Parmesan Cheese
- 2 oz Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Freshly Ground
- 14 oz Canned, Quartered Artichoke Hearts
- 6 oz Spinach Frozen
- 8 oz Tortilla Chips or 1 Baguette or 8 oz Crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a small (1 quart) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, parmesan, mozzarella and pepper.
- Stir in artichokes and spinach
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking dish. Bake in preheated oven until heated through and melty, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers or toasted baguette slices
- Tip – this dip can be made a day in advance. Refrigerate then remove and let rest at room temperature 30 minutes and bake.
- It reheats well in the microwave in small portions (I haven’t yet tried reheating the entire thing yet because I like to snack on it for a few days).
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories242
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 9g 45%
- Cholesterol 49mg 17%
- Sodium 440mg 19%
- Potassium 259mg 8%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 8g 16%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.