Can’t possibly eat another bite? You’re likely to change your tune when faced with a slice of this creamy pumpkin cheesecake.
Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake
THE CRUST, COMBINE
- 1 cup Gingersnap-cookie crumbs (24 small cookies)
- ½ cup Graham-cracker crumbs (4 graham crackers)
- ½ cup Toasted pecan halves, pulsed in a food processor
- 3 tbsp. Unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. Granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
THE FILLING, BEAT
- 3 pkg. Cream cheese (8 oz. each), room temperature
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 can Pumpkin purée (15 oz.)
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. Ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. Ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. Ground cloves
THE TOPPING, BEAT
- 1 ½ cups Sour cream
- ¼ cup Sifted powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick spray.
- For the crust, combine gingersnap crumbs and graham-cracker crumbs in a bowl. Add pecans; stir in butter, sugar, and salt until mixture is sandy. Press crumb mixture into bottom and 1 inch up sides of prepared pan. Bake crust until slightly golden, about 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven; cool slightly.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese and granulated sugar with a mixer on medium speed in a bowl until fluffy. Add pumpkin, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves; beat until smooth, scraping down sides of the bowl. Pour filling into crust; place springform pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake cheesecake until sides are set but center still is jiggly, about 50 minutes. Remove cheesecake from oven. (Leave oven on.)
- For the topping, whisk together sour cream and powdered sugar in a bowl; spread over cheesecake. Return cheesecake to the oven; bake until it’s set, 15 minutes more. Turn off oven and crack open the door; leave cheesecake in the oven for 20 minutes more.
- Remove cheesecake from oven. Allow cheesecake to cool in pan on a rack for about 1 hour. Loosely cover cheesecake in pan with plastic wrap; refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, remove ring from the springform pan. Slice cheesecake with a sharp knife dipped in hot water and wiped dry before each cut. Garnish individual servings with whipped cream and sugared pecans, if desired.
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories477
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 19g 95%
- Cholesterol 135mg 45%
- Sodium 330mg 14%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Protein 9g 18%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.